Sales Professionals – Sherman, Texas.
Royal Case is seeking aspiring sales professionals interested in unlimited income potential! We’ll provide the training and all the tools you need along with a base salary + commission. You bring the enthusiasm, drive and will to succeed. We’ll show you how to build a long-term income stream that lasts for years.
Our ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- The ability to aggressively develop new business via cold calls.
- Identify & survey new prospective customers.
- Exude professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build a rapport with customers quickly.
- Establish & maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
Royal Case manufactures a wide range of cases for businesses in every industry on a global scale. The potential for new leads and clients is limited only by your personal drive to succeed. For individuals with hands-on problem solving attitudes, the opportunity is there to make large commissions in the first year. Weekly pay, business casual work environment, benefits after 60 days.
Quality Assurance Technician – Whitewright, Texas.
Oversees and monitors the inspection of injection and roto-mold parts and products to ensure adherence to established quality standards. Establishes inspection protocols, defines sampling procedures, and determines equipment and mechanisms to be used in the inspection process. A Quality Assurance Technician is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions. Reports to Director of Quality Control in Sherman, TX office, majority of work is located in our Hard Plastics plant in Whitewright, TX.
- Working team member that may validate or coordinate the work of others on a support team.
- Suggests improvements to process, is a knowledge resource for other team members.
- Generally has a minimum of 2 years experience as a Quality Assurance Technician or equivalent QC experience.
- Document Control experience is critical.
- Average days will include but are not limited to meetings in person and via Skype, desk work regarding product Document Control and Scheduling, hands-on Quality Inspection and verbal interaction with the QC team.
- Travel between Whitewright office and Sherman office is required occasionally.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, usually 8:00AM – 5:00PM, although some hours may vary depending on current orders and workload. OT available.
Quality Control Engineer – Sherman, Texas.
The Quality Control Engineer position works directly with quality assurance supervisors, analyzing manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection. Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and standards for development and manufacturing products. Serve as the primary quality assurance resource to department supervisor(s) for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement. Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Promote and execute quality standards, inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
- Assist in process certification.
- Review customers purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
- Develop, execute and analyze quality-reporting measures.
- Report to management on quality issues, trends and losses.
- Participate in internal and external quality audits.
- Interface with supplier and customer quality representatives concerning problems with quality assurance and assure that effective corrective action is implemented.
- May compile, write and deliver training material on quality standards and activities.
- Occasional travel to Asia may be required. This position is located in Sherman, TX.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Supply Chain/International Logistics Clerk – Sherman, Texas.
The Supply Chain/Logistics Clerk facilitates the shipping of our products from one destination to another. Arranges transportation and orchestrates deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay. Receives documentation of products and coordinates delivery. Takes steps to avoid quality control issues. Manages activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met. Continually reviews international freight costs, transportation rates to keep costs down where possible. Streamlines shipping and transportation process.
The right candidate will need:
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision making ability
- Organizational skills
- Procedural mindset
- Ability to prioritize
- Understanding of quality management principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data and understand connections
- Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement in those connections
- Experience in international logistics is required, Two-year degree preferred but experience may substitute for education. This position is located in Sherman, TX.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with occasional on-call email duty. OT available.